Do I look like a Depping or a Leahy?
...or even a Ryan or a Stanley! I have to admit I don't like saying a child looks like one parent or another, but it's inevitable. Christopher will surely change over time and I can't see any resemblance at this stage. If you think he looks like one of us (or our respective families!) then do leave a comment.

3 Comments:
Ralph I think he really looks like you definitely a depping. On the other hand he also looks like cherie from another angle, definitely a leahy!! See you later
Now I'm just confused John.....I think he looks like himself...Christpher Depping. As I said I'm useless at accusing little babies of looking like someone else.
Ralphy it's easy to see you're not at work I've never seen a blog updated so regularly!!! To be honest I can't see whether Christopher looks like anyone!! Maybe when he grows a bit?!!
Post a Comment
<< Home