Christian Bloggers in Ireland?
Just wondering....are there many? I only know of one at the moment (but I admit I haven't been looking). I'm sure there's many, many more out there...and when I get a chance I'll start looking. But if any stumble this way then please leave a comment/link.

3 Comments:
Here's another one that I came across recently: http://three17.blogspot.com/ I came across it while looking for information on my wife's uncle, Fred Leahy, who died back in January.
http://haloscan.com/tb/revjmark/113837239318540125
Paul from Tipperary Fellowship - who happens to be me, has one. I met Ralph when he came to Limerick on a team in 1993. I met him again alongside a whole load of aircraft from the John F Kennedy aircraft carrier in July 1996. And I met him on a few other occassions.
Well well, Mr. Depping.
It's been a while! It's good to see you're alive and kicking.
I know of a handful of people from my own little fellowship who keep blogs. I'm not sure how many of them are updated with any regularity. Certainly none of them (except Steven, who was mentioned above) are serious hardcore bloggers.
Not that I update regularly enough to count either.
Well, I'm off to browse your archives. :)
Bob (http://blogs.linux.ie/yarr)
Post a Comment
<< Home