Broken nights do take a toll. Parents warn you, but it's still a shock to see him wake up every hour from 2am to 8am looking for a feed, needing a nappy/clothes/bed change and a wind. But we're hanging in there...when I go back to work next week will be the real test! But many have done it before us...so we have reason to hope :-)
3 Comments:
I've had lots of fun looking through all these pictures:) Thanks!
Hope you're all doing well. Are you feeling more rested at all, or are the broken nights taking their toll? Praying lots for you three these days.
Much love, Primrose
Broken nights do take a toll. Parents warn you, but it's still a shock to see him wake up every hour from 2am to 8am looking for a feed, needing a nappy/clothes/bed change and a wind. But we're hanging in there...when I go back to work next week will be the real test! But many have done it before us...so we have reason to hope :-)
Omg what a cute baby! I wish the best to you and your family ^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home