A whole week old
Well he's been on the outside now for a week. Cherie says it feels like a life time. I think the week has flown by (probably because I only have one more week before I'm back to work!). Compared to day 1 or 2 his little face has cleared up a lot but he still has noticable "stork marks" on his forehead and above his eye. They should hopefully fade over time. Here is enjoying a nice 4 hour sleep.....

1 Comments:
He looks like a sleeping Angel :-)
I loved the pictures you have posted and really hope you can keep it going after you start the new job.
Hope you enjoyed your first outing today :-)
Well only another two weeks and we will be able to give the little man a huge hug in person, WE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL. In the mean time take care of yourselves.
Kisses all round
Evaxox
Post a Comment
<< Home