Grill a Christian...
...a popular theme for talks at Christian Union societies in colleges is a "Grill a Christian" night. Basically it's an opportunity for people to ask questions of a Christian (or panel of Christians). I've never actually been to one (let alone taken part!) but a blogging Christian from Cork is doing a blog equivalent. So all the best Steven, I'll watch (and maybe post) with interest.
There are some excellent sites out there which answer a lot of questions people have about Christianity. One I find useful is Christian Answers. In particular I usually check out their movie reviews before going to the Cinema or renting a DVD. They give both a moral rating and a movie making rating, as well as allowing people to leave their own feedback. That way you can see if a movie is a well made film but it might have a lot of offensive material in it (in which case you might choose not to go and see it).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home