Thursday, July 20, 2006

...and 5 years later it's goodbye

I finished up working with Motorola today. I'm starting my new job as a software engineer on Monday with GME. Below is the mail I sent out to everyone at Motorola Cork on my departure.....

Hi All,
just a short note to say goodbye to everyone. A special thanks to all those I worked with in the BSS team. The seeds of wanting to leave were definitely sown when the BSS group in Cork was disbanded. I've really enjoyed the learning curve on each of the projects I worked on (Horizon 2, Half-Rate, VGCS and WiMAX) and I will miss working with the many talented engineers here.
However almost 5 years at my first job feels like a good time to move on. So coupled with a new baby and house in the last few months and a new job it's all about change. For those that wish to keep in touch my e-mail address is ralph at depping dot com and I may keep the blog I started with arrival of Christopher up to date (http://ralphdepping.blogspot.com). God Bless,
Ralph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home