Monday, July 31, 2006

Back to work..

I started my new job with Global Mobile Encryption on the 20th July. One of the results of which has been the lack of activity on this blog (which I was keeping up to date while off from work). I've the first week down so hopefully I can start posting again. Check back soon!

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm checking every day...just in case there's a new photo or some more Christopher news! Looking forward to the next instalment!

Looking forward too to meeting him and seeing you in September:) xo

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ralph,
Or should I say, Ray Ryan?
What is up? Been a while. Congrats on the wedding and the kid. I'm in the same way, my wife and I just had twins about 4 months ago. Good times. Shoot me an e-mail sometime. mcocke@hotmail.com

Gotta run. God Bless,
Mike Cocke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home